Followers

Friday

When You Have More $ Than Sense

India's richest (and apparently craziest) man Mukesh Ambani has moved into a £630M home. With the current exchange rate, that's a ridiculous $1.0B.  The home is 27 stories high with  a health club, a dance studio, a ballroom, a bazillion guest rooms, a range of lounges, and a 50 seater cinema.  There is probably also a room for counting money. 600 staff are required to keep the home running smoothly.


If I had this much money, I would build a 5 story safe filled with gold coins like Uncle Scrooge in Duck Tails.  Then I would go swimming in it.  


Ambani has three children.  Do you think any of them are single boys in their 20s?  Just asking...


No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.