Followers

Wednesday

Home Sweet Home

In 8 hours, I’m getting on a plane back to the US. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.  Au revoir Paris!   I can't wait to get back to my apartment and sleep in my own bed.  Unfortunately, I have to be back in London next Monday morning, but I’ll make the most of my few days back by spending them poolside.

Top 5 Reasons I Love Flying Home
  1. The LaDuree store at the airport.  Macaroons to go!
  2. Trying free samples of chocolates in Duty Free (and then getting roped into buying them)
  3. Free champagne on the airplane
  4. Being unreachable to work colleagues for 9 hours (this should probably be reason #1)
  5. Sex and the City 2 on the airplane TV

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.