Followers

Monday

Never Get Lost in a Crowd

This morning, I arrived back in London.  In honor of my return to the UK, I thought I'd start off the day with a post about British designer Vivienne Westwood.  There's a Westwood store just up the street from my office, and this Anglomania coat stands out from a mile away.  Never want to get lost in a crowd again?  For just $1340 you wish can come true.

This coat embodies everything I feel about the London: "It's different and fun for a while, but at the end of the day, it's not really my style."  I think I might be able to make this city my style if I could afford a £4M ($6.2 M) flat, but we'll get there when that day comes.







No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.