Followers

Wednesday

Duty Free Time

Things I Bought At Duty Free:
  1. Dior Show Mascara
  2. Neuhaus Truffles
  3. Marzipan Fruits
I picked out the truffles because I was craving for chocolate and because Neuhaus is on my favorite chocolatiers list.  Then, when I got to the American Airlines lounge, they had a giant basket of Lindt mini chocolates.  If I had known about the basket, I would have passed on the truffles.  Now I have a stockpile of chocolate because I went ahead and two handfuls of Lindt…I have to get my money’s worth for this ticket. I’ll probably take another handful on my way out.  In my defense, Lindt is a totally different breed of chocolate than Neuhaus.  Sometimes a girl needs variety.

I got the marzipan for my boyfriend.  I’m not a big fan of the taste, but I do like the fact that it comes in pretty fruit shapes.

I have to get up and move now because the lady sitting next to me in the louge is wearing so much perfume I'm getting sick.  I saw her in the Duty Free store smelling perfume samples, and she went way overboard.


No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.