Followers

Thursday

Charlie Brown's Lost Sister

The fashion police are all over British actress Carey Mulligan for wearing this frumpy frock on the red carpet earlier this week.  She was out and about looking like Charlie Brown's long lost sister for the opening of the 2010 BFI London Film Festival.  Does anyone else think she could be trying to hide a baby bump?






P.S. If you haven't see Carey in the movie An Education, add it to your Netflicks list immediately.  It was an amazing film.  Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Wall Street 2.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.