Followers

Thursday

Monograms for Everything



I’ve recently become obsessed with monogramming my name on everything….sheets, towels, napkins.  In the course of my obsession, I’ve discovered some particularly unusual ways to personalize the things in your life.

Ribbon

Macaroons

Lollipops

Cappucino Foam

Candles

Postage Stamps

Sugar Cubes

Bathmats

P.S. There is a cappuccino foam stencil announcing “I’m Pregnant.”  Does anyone else think this a slightly creepy way to announce that you’re expecting?

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.