Followers

Friday

My New Makeup Find

I got this Yves Saint Laurent Perfect Touch Foundation at Duty Free in the Brussels airport a few weeks back.  I ran out of my Laura Mercier foundation and needed something for the weekend.  The foundation has a price tag of $55 on saks.com, but I got it for just €28 ($36).  Go Duty Free! 

I just started using it, and I have to say, I like it.  It’s light and non-greasy.  I have super sensitive skin and have allergic reactions/breakouts all the time, but my skin has been tolerating this well.  A+ for this purchase.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.