Followers

Friday

Edible Babies

Tom Alma, the masterful creator of those amazing baby Halloween costumes, also makes Christmas outfits like this fuzzy snow baby.  I seriously want to eat this little guy.




And while this isn't as edible as the baby model, here's a real family Christmas card from the Campanelli's.  This is so cute, but I can't help but feel a little bad for the boys.  You know that once they start dating, this picture will be whipped out every time they bring a girl home for maximum embarrassment.  




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about the dogs? Griffin feels sorry for them

Anonymous said...

This reminds of of the gingerbread outfit I have for Muffy van der Bear.

Rob said...

Glad you enjoyed but you haven't seen this

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/tom-arma-gingerbread-baby-p-13192.html

or our 2010 xmas card

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.