Followers

Thursday

Amazing Closet Makeover

This awesome closet makeover was featured in the October issue of Real Simple magazine.  Yes, I'll admit, I read that magazine.  I almost can't believe how much bigger the closet looks after the transformation.  I'm also a big  fan of that blue and white rug.  This lady probably screams at her husband every time he tries to walk into the closet with his shoes on.  If I put a nice white rug in my closet, it would probably be the ruin of my relationship with my boyfriend.   


I'm going to find out how to submit my closet for a makeover too.

Before



After
To buy:














No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.