Followers

Tuesday

A Very JC Halloween

I’m not sure if I’ll be home this year for Halloween, but I decided to look around for some cool pumpkin ideas anyway.
Low and behold, I found a website that sells stencils of Jesus’ face to carve into pumpkins!  You can have your very own “Son of God” pumpkin for only $2.45.  Or if you want to go a little more low key, there’s a standard “JC” stencil.
I was tempted to buy one and send it my Jewish boyfriend, but I wasn’t sure if he’d find it as funny as I do.  Instead, I think a very special gift may show up at my sister’s door pretty soon.



No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.