Followers

Tuesday

Bieber Fever

Last week, it was announced that teen heartthrobe Justin Bieber is releasing his own line of nail polish with OPI.  OMG!  Santa, please add this to my Christmas list STAT!

I'm 101% sure Hot Topic will be sold out on day one.  For Justin's sake, I hope he cut a deal where he gets a percent of sales.  I'm most into the sparky blue one.  I bet that one's called "Bieber Fever."  If only I didn't have a job that requires me to dress and paint my nails according to adult standards...sigh.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.