Followers

Friday

Homestyle Cotton Candy

If you're looking for a way to throw the coolest party on the block and to entertain your (drunk) friends, then look no further than your very own cotton candy maker.  And this isn't just any cotton candy maker, it takes your favorite hard candy and spins it into cotton candy.  Imagine the possibilities:  jolly ranchers, lollipops, candy canes....I don't really like eating any of those candies, but the idea is still cool.

I feel like this machine can't live up to it's expectations. Its only $50.  My toaster was more than $50.   Yes, I know what's you're thinking, "Who pays $50 for a toaster?", but still....
this isn't a bad idea.  A lot of other people must like it too, because it's currently on back order.  



No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.