Followers

Tuesday

Tom's Wrap Boots

I’m a big fan of Tom’s and all the cute new shoes that have come out in the past few months, but I was looking at boots online and came across these red wrap boots. Who are these made for?  Mummies?
I love that Tom’s donates a pair of shoes for every pair purchased, but I almost feel bad for the child who gets gifted a pair of these.  They’ll be the laughing stock of their African mud hut village. 
The strangest part is that these boots (in this color nonetheless) are almost completely sold out online. 

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.