Followers

Thursday

Mrs. Prindables

My sister told me that she ordered some Mrs. Prindables caramel apples for a little Halloween party she's throwing. I went online to check them out, and they didn't disappoint.  Little cat faces and mini Frankensteins are painted on apples dipped in milk and dark chocolate. Who doesn't want to eat a little cat face?

First the baby Halloween costumes and now these apples.  Halloween is in cuteness overload this year.



These orange and black themed apples are also a hit in my book. 




No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.