Followers

Friday

Wedding Dress Shopping

I'm shopping for a dress for friend's wedding in NYC on Jan 15th.  Since the wedding is in NYC, I have to be a little more chic than usual. This is no Miami wedding.

Unfortunately, I'm in London right now and I'm flying directly to NYC for the wedding, so I can't order anything online, but since I'm obsessed with online shopping I still like to look around.

I'm liking this Red Valentino dress.  You can buy it on shopbop.  It's not really wedding appropriate, but I like it all the same. I have a small suspicion the netting might look a little cheap, but I like the concept.  I'm all about the Rockstar look lately.

Tomorrow, I'm going to hunt around at Harrods and Harvey Nichols.  I keep you posted on my finds.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.