Followers

Monday

Miami Half Marathon

Yesterday I spend the morning running the Miami Half Marathon.   My Uncle Ed came down from Chicago for the weekend, and he ran the full marathon.  A few of his running buddies were also in town for the event and my parents came down for the weekend so we made a party out of it.


I finished feeling good (although I don't look so hot in the photo).  The race started at 6:15 AM before the sunrise, and we ran in the dark across the bay until the sun peeked up over the ocean. There were a lot of spectators out cheering us on given that it was so early.  As a special treat, we passed some prostitutes when running on Ocean Drive in South Beach.  


Overall, a good time.



No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.