Followers

Monday

Meridien Picadilly

I spent this weekend in London at the Meridien Piccadilly hotel.  The hotel used to be seriously awful.  The decorating was 1980s Grandma style at it's finest.  But the hotel has been undergoing renovations over the last two years, and they've done a good job sprucing the place up.  I snapped a shot of my room.

I'm a huge fan of hotels with white duvets that they get changed everyday.  In my book, cleanliness is next to godliness.  I give it a 7 out of 10.  I'd recommend it if you're going to London.



No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.