Followers

Monday

I Wish My Father Were a Russian Oligarch

My friend just returned from a weekend of skiing at Courchevel in France.   He was totally blow out of the water by the Russians there.  They are in a league of their own.  Apparently, everybody who's anybody was wearing the hottest new thing:  diamond encrusted skis. Seriously.  People were wearing these.


A collaboration between the Frecnh ski house Lacroix and Parisian jewler Philippe Tournaire has produced the Lacroix Utlime.  These sporty babies feature a white gold inscription encrusted with four differently shaped diamonds. The striking pair is available only from Tournaire’s store on the Place Vendôme in Paris.


The price is a cool $50k.  But don't fret folks, included in the cost is a season pass to Courcheval.   Don't forget to pick up a pair for yourself before jetting off to St. Mortiz on your private jet!



No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.