Followers

Friday

Beyonce's Studded Leggings

I used to be totally anti-leggings.  I thought they were way too "Lindsay Lohan."  But after Lindsay went to jail/rehab and faded from the public limelight, I decided it was time to give them a go.  A few months ago I started wearing them, and I haven't looked back since. They are God's gift to women seeking comfort.  A girl at work even admired them so much when she saw me wearing mine with Uggs, that she ran out to buy a pair.  Can we say fashion icon in the making?  Let's just go ahead and ignore the fact that I'm two years late on the trend.

Regardless, naturally, I was totally obsessed when I saw Beyonce wearing these rockin' studded leggings.  She's all about "rocker-chic" in her leather motorcycle jacker and Bob Dylan shades. Good choice Beyonce.  I officially approve.

I need to get me a pair ASAP.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.