Followers

Friday

Camille Grammer on Howard Stern

Apparently, Camille Grammer went on Howard Stern yesterday to reveal that her estranged husband Kelsey Grammer enjoys wearing women's clothes.  Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.


All in all, I have a hard time feeling bad for Camille.  She comes off as too much of a stone-cold crazy on the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."  I mean, the women had her two children via surrogate so she wouldn't ruin her figure.  That's a whole new level of disturbing.  And you never even see her with the kids on the show.  She's busy bitching to the tabloids that Kelsey won't speak with her so she's having a difficult time co-parenting their children.  Umm, since when she did ever parent them in the first place?  I thought she hired her four nannies to do that for her.


I will hand it to her though, her vengeful little games with Kelsey make for good gossip.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Also, if her pyschic friend was so good, you'd think she would have been able to predict that Kelsey was leaving her...

PS - Love your blog!

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.