Followers

Friday

I'm back!

After a three month break from blogging, I'm back.  I'm serious about sticking with it so expect frequent updates from yours truly.  I need a fun hobby to keep things exciting, so I'm making a New Year's resolution to stick with my blogging.  I seriously love it.

Currently, I'm blogging from London in the lounge of the Meridien Picadilly Hotel lounge. I'm drinking cheap, and better yet, free red wine and googling movie times at the Leicester Square Cinemas.

I dying to see Black Swan after my mom and sister gave it rave reviews, but the film's UK release isn't until February 11, 2011.  Damn you Darren Aronofsky!

Check in often my little lovers.  I missed you all!

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.