Followers

Tuesday

I'm Still Not Getting the iPhone

I got really excited this afternoon because I read that Verizon is finally getting the iPhone.  And even better, it's rumored to be launching as soon as the end of the month.

My company has an exclusive contract with Verizon so I've been blocked from having an Iphone for years now.  I'm still the dorkus with a blackberry.  Even my sister jumped on the bandwagon ages ago.

Then, CNN had to come along and use a big pin to burst my bubble! The phone will be CDMA only so it can't be used abroad!  Argh!  Thwarted again by Verizon.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.