Followers

Tuesday

SAG Awards

I spent some time this morning perusing the dresses from the SAG awards.  Lace is clearly in fashion this season judging by it's abundance on the red carpet.  I was also a fan of all the bright colors.  Below are some of my favorites.  My favorite standout was, by far, little Hailee Steinfeld from True Grit

.
Hailee Steinfeld looks adorable in Prada.  Props to her stylist for finding something so age appropriate and bold

Most style bogs hated on Angie Harmon's pink Monique Lhuillier, but frankly, it fits her like a glove and she looks pretty darn good.  I can't fault her for wanting to be a princess for a night. 

I think January Jones nearly always looks stunning.  Her black and gold lace Carolina Herrera earned her mixed reviews, but I thought the design was a demur and lovely.  I can't say the same about the hair though.  She may need to start thinking about a new hair stylist.

Big props to Tina Fey for pulling off this elegant red number from Oscar de la Renta

Natalie Portman looks pretty darn good in Azzaro especially considering how pregnant she is.  From my hours spent watching Rachel Zoe on Bravo, I understand that it's a nightmare to dress a pregnant women.  I'm also totally love with her Rogier Vivier clutch.  P.S. When did she get so pregnant?  Her belly looks like it grew overnight.


Glee's Dianna Agron looks sophisticated in a tea length Chanel.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.