Followers

Monday

Layover in Madrid


My flight from the US landed 90 minutes late this morning (Iberia has no idea how to depart on time), and I missed my 8:45 AM connection to Zurich.  Turns out that the next flight to Zurich is at 4:10 PM.  Eeek!  

At first I was horrified, but this has actually turned into a good day and, suprisingly, a super productive work day.  The lounge is huge, and there's even a little fountain next to me.  I'm in a comfy chair, and I have unlimited access to olives and drinking cafe con leche.  Not a bad layover after all.





No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.