Followers

Tuesday

Cheese Sampler for Beer

Daily Candy posted a list of Valentine's Day Gifts to Melt Hearts.  One of the suggested gifts for guys is a cheese sampler for beer.   Looks like quite a tasty alternative to the classic cheese and wine pairing.  For $65, you pick the type of beer you plan to serve (lager, belgian ale, Indian pale ale, wheat beer, etc) and Formaggio Kitchen creates a sample of tasty pairings.  

As an alternative, you could probably also google "chesses that go well with beer" and then stop by Whole Foods to pick up a selection of choices.  Either way, the idea is cute.






No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.