Followers

Monday

New Coat for Me!

I bought a new coat Moncler coat last week in Paris.  I went to the Moncler store on Rue Faubourg St-Honore on a Saturday afternoon and there was a line of 30 people waiting outside to get in.  They were waiting outside in the cold for 45 minutes to buy 800 EUR coats!  The store had a security guard at the door and only let one person in for every one person who exited.  I couldn't believe it!  


I couldn't stomach waiting for 45 minutes, so I left and came back later in the evening when the line was smaller.  I still can't believe that I was a big enough sucker to get in line at all, but luckily, I was only in the cold for 10 minutes before I was ushered inside.  I made my boyfriend wait with me and he was about ready to kill me.  


At the end of the experience, I walked about with this beauteous coat!  A picture of the coat style is below, but mine is gray/purple color.


No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.