Followers

Tuesday

Jersey at Its Trashiest

Tonight is the series premiere of My Big Friggin' Wedding on VH1 at 9/8C. The show follows the "stress and drama of five couples and their families as they prepare to tie the knot...or not."  Just when you thought Jersey couldn't get any classier trashier than Danielle Staud, VH1 schedules this show into it's line up.


I first got excited when I saw a preview clip featuring a girl yelling "the bachelorette's mother is passed out drunk in the middle of the dance floor."  Let me know if you tune in.





No comments:

About Me

I'm 25 years old and working for a consulting company in a job that takes me across Europe. Sometimes my job is great and the travel is incredibly exciting. Sometimes, its horrible with unbearably long hours and unnecessary pressure, and I feel like crying (often I do). Through the ups and downs, this is my life.